Data Based Decisions©
5 Year Plan
Decisions© 5yrDBv8 is the data collection system we designed to help our
schools* analyze information from their discipline referral forms.
Monthly Charts for
Taken, Location and Time of Day
Two Levels of Behavior – Classroom Managed and Office Managed
• Line Graphs Showing
Average Number of Referrals for each Category per Month
• Bar Graph Showing Cumulative Number of Referrals for
Action Taken, and Location.
• Bar Graph Showing Average Number of Referrals per Month
• Cumulative Year Chart Showing Referrals by Time of Day
• Track Staff Referrals
• Academic Time Lost by Individual Student
• Number of Days Out of School Suspension per Month - Grand Total
Number of Day OSS for year
• Total Number of Minutes Academic Time Lost per Month (due to
referrals) - Grand Total Number of Minutes Lost for year
• Filters to do Detailed Analysis by Grade, Behavior, Location,
Action Taken, and by Individual Students
• Generate List of Frequent Fliers.
• Chart Showing FF'ers as a Percentage of the Total Student Body
• Generate Your Own PBIS Triangle
• Compare Progress from Baseline Through 5 Years of Implementation.
Track Number of Referrals by Graduating Class Through 5 Years of
Demographic Charts for Gender, Race, IEP, Residency and
Total School Population
• By Students Receiving a Referral
• By Frequent Fliers
If you do not know how to generate any of the
above charts - please contact your PBIS Facilitator to schedule a "Problem Solving with Data" Meeting.
If you are currently using any older version than Data
Based Decisions© 5yrDBv8, please contact your PBIS Facilitator
to update your
Based Decisions© 5yrDBv8 is provided free to charge to schools in St.
Louis County implementing PBIS under the guidance of an SSD PBIS